In order to exclude delays and disagreements in the course of the conclusion of the purchase agreement, please meet and accept “Kates Plates”, LTD VAT NO LV40003355395, registered office: Uriekstes Street 2C, Riga, Latvia LV-1005 (hereinafter referred to as “KATES PLATES”), by entering into a distance contract.
1. The sale of goods offered BY KATES PLATES shall also take place through an offer placed on the Internet, in accordance with Section 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter – CRPL), in which case a distance contract is entered into between the buyer and the seller (KATES PLATES).
2. All commodity prices www.katesplates.lv are indicated, including a value added tax of 21%. For goods priced at “from EUR …”, the price of the item “from” is indicated for the basic assembly item available at that price, including value added tax of 21%. When you choose a product variation (another package is selected), the price is indicated for this package, including a value added tax of 21%.
The price of the item is indicated by the cheapest delivery at the arrival site in Riga, Uriekstes Street 2C, LV-1005 (the cheapest type of standard delivery).
The cost of the goods delivery service elsewhere than in Riga, Uriekstes Street 2C, LV-1005, is not included in the specified price of the item.
The cost of delivery depends on the complexity and delivery address of the item you choose. The final delivery costs WILL be calculated on receipt of your order. Our manager will connect with You to coordinate.
3. The ordered item and the selected delivery service can be settled using a bank transfer to Kates Plates”, LTD account specified on the prepayment invoice.
4. When performing an order, you must specify the customer’s name, surname (name of legal person) to specify the e-mail address so that you can send the customer the order information, advance invoice, etc. the required documentation.
5. When ordering an item, we suggest that you choose one of two ways of receiving the item:
• Receive the item in the warehouse – the item is received in “Kates Plates”, LTD warehouse in Uriekstes Street 2C, Riga, Latvia, LV-1005;
• Supply – at the address indicated by the goods, without the introduction of the goods in the apartment, private house or office, manufacturing plant.
In the case of delivery, the cost of the service depends on the weight and size of the item.
When the customer’s order is ready for delivery, we contact the customer one day before delivery to specify the most convenient delivery time.
The delivery date, whether or not the item is received in inventory or delivered, is indicated on the item order. If a particular item is to be ordered specifically, the delivery date may not be indicated on the order, but it will be shipped on a prepayment invoice by KATES PLATES. The beginning of the delivery deadline is calculated from the date of receipt of the payment for the prepayment invoice.
If you have selected item delivery services when the customer’s order is ready for delivery, we contact the customer one day before delivery to specify the most convenient delivery time
7. Before the operation of the product, please use the purchased product for its intended purpose, taking into account the product specification and the manufacturer’s instructions.
8. If you changed your mind and decided to withdraw from the purchase, CRPL and Cabinet Regulation No. 255, Regulations Regarding Distance Agreements (https://likumi.lv/ta/id/266462-Terms-On-Distance-l are available) (“LR MK Regulation No 255”), provides that the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days and return the item purchased in the Internet shop to the seller. Article 12(6) of CRPL states that, in the case of a distance contract, “the consumer shall be responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the term of exercise of the right of withdrawal”. We recommend that the original packaging of the product be maintained so that, when exercising the right of withdrawal under the terms of the distance contract, the product will not be damaged externally mechanically. KATES PLATES retain the right to refuse to accept a damaged item not in full assembly. The buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal in the cases specified in paragraph 22 of Regulation No 255 of the LR MK.
To agree to return, please contact us by email: email@example.com or by phone: +371 28380938, specifying the order number and date (See your right of withdrawal in more detail here [LINK]). The buyer must bear the direct costs of the return.
KATES PLATES shall not be responsible for the depreciation of materials, including texture and material color. When you receive a bad or distorted item that does not comply with the specification, the damaged item will be exchanged for a new item, or the amount of money paid will be returned to the customer. The warranty applies to materials which are damaged as a result of transport, if the transport is carried out on Kates Plates, as well as defects caused by the manufacturer’s fault. The free guarantee shall not operate in the event of an occurrence of force majeure, nor shall it:
• if the material was not operated according to the intended purpose and/or properties of the material;
• if the material is damaged due to the fault of the purchaser.
After identifying and confirming the defect, within 15 to 45 working days, the damaged commodity will be exchanged for a new one or compensation will be matched.
Purchased goods cannot be returned if the goods ordered are manufactured to the consumer’s personal needs.
The damaged product is returned or exchanged in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Latvia. Together with the purchased item, a bill of lading. Return terms to the buyer. Purchase documents are valid only if they specify correctly and clearly: packing slip number, order number, date of sale. It is prohibited to make any changes, delete, or overwrite the data specified in the purchase documents.
9. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the www.katesplates.lv, please inform our administration in e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the reply provided still does not resolve the complaint or application submitted by you regarding the purchased materials in a distance contract from THE KATES PLATES, you have the right to submit a complaint to the European Commission on-line http://ec.europa.eu/odr/ or to use the possibilities for resolving alternative disputes provided for by regulatory enactments by submitting a written application to the service provider regarding the settlement of an out-of-court dispute, indicating:
• given name, surname, contact details;
• the date of submission of the application;
• the nature, claim and justification of the dispute.
You can download form HERE
Information on the possibility of out-of-court dispute resolution and out-of-court dispute solders:
10. CRPL rules and the right of withdrawal shall not apply where the goods are purchased by legal persons or natural persons for the purpose of exercising economic activity.
11. In accordance with the legal norms of the Republic of Latvia, Kates Plates retains purchase contracts with purchasers to the extent necessary for accounting.
12. The buyer has the right to unilaterally withdraw from the contract even before the goods are delivered without having to pay the prepayment invoice. If the buyer has not paid the advance invoice sent within 7 (seven) days of its dispatch, the buyer shall be deemed to have exercised the right to withdraw unilaterally from the contract and KATES PLATES shall be exempted from the subsequent performance of the contract.
You can download this information HERE.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file stored by a website on your computer or mobile device when you open the site. It helps your site remember your login name and settings (such as language, font size, etc. display settings) with which you have chosen to view the site so that you do not need to re-specify them each time.
You’ve opened our website through your browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or others. Cookies (cookies) are information that this browser gets and saves when you use our portal. The next time you visit alandeko.lv again, your browser will remember your actions and do some of them for you, for example, choose the language of the portal.
Your cart is empty
Are you legal person?
Register to get best b2b service